Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 30, 2006

All About Mind

Yes! I've did another round of double wave class again. Last night was my third time taught double wave classes. I think I'm getting used to it. However it is not easy to teach after you've stop doing wave for 2 weeks! yeah, I only got wave class alternate week. so my last time I did it was 2 weeks ago. This machine is require you to do it regularly to condition on it. Well well, no matter what I've did it. Workout to someone may be it's simple and easy...but to someone else it is hard. Why got such differences? Some may very determine workout regularly, some may go once a while...many reasons to get own ass at gym. In my opinion to do or not to do all about the mind! Your mind set is important to drive you to work on something. It's simple right? For eg. from last night. Some of you may think I'm crazy to do 4 sessions of wave, and of course physically I do tired while doing it. But when come to circumstance I have to do it I need to tell myself I have to. I have the responsibility. Seriously, I've got headache after first session. But in my mind I just tell myself I need to finish it once I've started. Furthermore I'm at the front to teach, I need myself strong, able to continue only can bring members to finish it as well. I believe every instructors will do that once on the stage. Members thought we are superwomen or whatever...but it's wrong. we are human too. same. When a situation needs you to be strong you will be.

Everyone can workout harder if you tell yourself you can. "If you think you can, you can!". Another eg. last session, only 1 member and she is forcing to join the wave class by her PT. I can see she is pretty tired but thru out the session she never quit and all the way down to do what I ask to do. She is even stronger than other guys (which are PTs later join in half way and did just less than a minute scream for help!). In the end I said she is tough. She said actually she can't but she force herself to finish it. That's call strong mind set! So, when you have objective you will really work on it with strong mind set!!

Reminds me that when I'm as member joining class, when I'm tired I'll just take for granted and rest as much as I can or you call curi ayam la. We are too pamper ourself until the body said tired your mind immediately give in. But change another way, when you push yourself harder and actually you will know that you can do it. Your body still can take it and you still survive. You feel tired when your mind tired and tells your body slow down. Right kan? hehe.

Another example, remember there was one time I saw my sis squatting for long and I ask her "you not tired? your legs not numb?" She said she is but she still can squat. Reason is her mind tells that her body is not tired. The numb is doesnt matter. She squat down is to accomplish something she needs to finish. Well, it's really strong mind huh. Actually your body is follow your mind to work.

Ok craps...:D you can choose believe or just leave it :p

2 comments:

Tweets said...

I think it is good not to give up and it's all in our mind but evenhow, we need the know the max that our body can take. Sometimes mind and body can't connect.

Shirlyn said...

whether ur body can take it only urself will know. no matter what u do u need to know ur limit. however if u never try to move a step forward u wont know whether u can do it or not. if u tried n u cant then it's ur limit.

don't u think that sometimes ur mind is tired but ur body still can take it? so try to synchronize both to make the boom! hehe