Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Step Up

Yay yay!! finally managed to watch "Step Up" movie last night. It was very very cool movie. I love it. Especially the lead actor and actress. The actor handsome and cun body :p. The actress not so pretty but I like her body..very firm and the way she dances very very attractive! How I wish I can dance like her. Quite a good movie. Go watch it if you haven't ;) I plan to keep a copy of the movie and the soundtracks also nice! cun cun cun! hehe

Last night 9 of us went for the movie. I think if we go watch later the movie will not showing anymore. The showing time limited but lucky last night everyone can make it. 6 of gym "sisters" and 2 of my friends together gether watch it. hehe. First time I've bought the tickets online with credit card. Didn't know the price inclusive 5% tax of each tix. but for conveniency and confirmed for the tix is ok to pay for it :p

Went yum char at steven's corner after movie. hahaha everyone talk abt the movies how cun the actors and the scenes...good laughs. So fast they plan to go bangkok again in Jan! duhhhh I wish I can join them but planning to go Perth in Jan also. And then they always banned me to join them together to Bangkok one! :( I don't care...next time I must follow! kekeke...may be Phuket in March?? :p

At mamak bump into the guys working downstairs of my office. what a small world. We left at 12 midnite. Got home wash up and prepare my breakfast and lunch today. Lately I always prepare my meals next day. Try to control diet :p I find that my body weak nowadays. not enough nutrition. So decided to cook some chinese herbal soup for lunch. And had sanwiches with lots of vege for breakfast. Besides I'm easy gasp...obvious when I'm teaching class. So someone advices I should get some chinese herbal such as red dates, "tong sum" or "kei ji". Now everyday am taking tong sum drink. hopefully it helps.

3 comments:

jazz2dmax said...

Yes Yes!! Step Up movie really good! i loved the jazz & hip hop feel in that routine...it was so perfect...so wanted to learn that choreo!

Shirlyn said...

quite hard to learn the choreo wor...

jazz2dmax said...

got ppl to teach sure no problem one... hehehehe... if they know the choreo... heheheh