Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Sports

As you all know that now I spent most of my time in gym. Before I joined the gym I did lots of sports before but no more time for all these anymore for now. I wish I can do the sports I like again but I doubt that.

I was very active in school activities during primary till high school...I played netball, volleyball, school band, four seasons drums, jogging, badminton, squash, basketball.
When out from college, I've started to play bowling with my sister....then I get hook up with it. I can play alone for 10 games per day....and always look for my my bowling buddy and 2 of us just compete to each other. That was fun time and I miss it. When working I played tennis, basketball, rock climbing and paintball with colleagues. Did rock climbing few times and I love to do it. Hope can do it again.

I think basically that what sports I've done. Wish to play bowling again and get some challenge. Will you challenge me? hehe

0 comments: