Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, November 10, 2006

Update - 2nd Week

6 Nov (Mon) - TT with Kok Hoe at Subang after a week break not workout and practice BJam. Same thing I taught...Contemporary Block from Release 38. Before I teach already felt tired...I was started ok but half way I felt really fatique and not feeling well. However gotta move on to finish up. So it affected my cueing...when tired u can't think of a word out from your mouth. I was like keep catching breathe and hardly to say some words :( So far I've did few TT at TF same block but were ok. never got such problem. I think the studio at subang too stuffy, I have problem in breathing when it's hot. May be the reason hot will cause you fatique faster....rite? and also perhaps I didn't rest well... :( performance and stamina dropped....sigh
Meet up friend after that for Karaoke (my friend's friend unhappy) although am tired actually...however he was late again...so just went in Laundry for a cup of stout while waiting his arrival...my friends sang lots of songs but not me...they very well in singing...pai seh me not really good in singing hehehe. I was enjoying listening to them :p. Slept 4ish morning...so basically next day I'm a zombie by just slept 3+ hours. *grin*

7 Nov (Tues) - This time is my own gal friend unhappy...or should say something happened. So we just go out drink at Laundry. Only 3 gals which it suppose to be. However my friend met her friends there and the guy so thick face to join us even I've told them we just wan to have gals chat. duh...no choice. But I've already no mood with someone interrupt in. So I'll just sit quietly there, mingle around with other ppls, play games with bar tenders. Not a fun night...didn't manage to talk but nothing to talk also with my friends...Hang out quite late...am really tired.

8 Nov (Wed) - Friends ask to go Velvet Mambo Jumbo...no la...I want rest. Don't really like to go to KL clubbing. No Wave class...went home after work. Then started to clean up my room. Rearranging some furnitures. Had my dinner and then watch series....a bit tired from cleaning up but satisfied with a cleaner room. Managed to catch up the series half way thru...happy :D. Had a chat on phone with a friend make my night better *wink*. Consider slept earlier but still late hehehe.

9 Nov (Thurs) - Joined Kylie Gate's BJam at Uptown. No plan to join the class at first but knowing many jammers going so I think I must go lor...since I havent try once for new release yet. But she just did Bollywood and Latin block only. The rest are old esp 35 second block which long long time no do it. It was my training release...miss it! Kylie is superb! love her love to see her dance, love to see how to motivate, love how she coach. really a great master trainer. Seen her many times from video but not realy person. Last nite was my second time see her in person...she is really wonderful & friendly lady...so pro...hope can learn from her *grin* Went to Laundry after class. Suppose Fann n me n also my ex colleague only. But Fann ffk. so just me n my ex colleague. had 2 cups stout n some talks. Left early. No fun without the group :p By the way Laundry was happening last nite cos of live band. it always be that. Crowded. But musics not nice la...

10 Nov (Fri) - Tonite will have TT with Tony at SPK. Hopefully tonite no screw up and improve from what I suppose to. My TT tomolo with Azyei at Axis cancelled cos Azyei unable to do the class :(....gotta look for someone else to TT..sob sob. Plan later...donno yet...may be same old place hehehe. Weekend also not plan yet...might need to go back hometown....n shopping with gal friends on sunday for dinner dress :D

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Yah, Kylie is great even in Balance. I think she'll doing presenting for Jam at the Quarterly.

Shirlyn said...

quarterly should be Tracy & Kylie...hope so and it will be great!!