Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Returning to Axis

Last Saturday I've did team teach at Axis with Azie. It's been long long time I didn't go to Axis. It's still the same there...members still same...and happy to see some old friends there again. OK talk about the TT. Overall it was ok. Same problem...voice projection, need to control. Arms movements nont sharp enough...slow mo need to improve. The rest, cueing ok, physicall execution clear. One thing I want to say, not really good to do class at Axis in the afternoon! super hot there...sun shine in directly from the window glass. So towards the end I was fatique. Got commented by member saying I've improved a lot...now with more confident. Good encouragement but I still need to work harder to improve what I need to. Will do more TT coming days...

0 comments: