Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Wedding Dinner

Went for Kai Reen's wedding dinner last night. I left an hour earlier from office. Went home changed and left house around 6:30pm. Surprisingly not really jam all the way to jalan imbi. I was there at 7pm. First time I'm on time to any wedding dinner :p chinese culture...always late to dinner. It was raining night and many met terrible traffice jam. Lucky me huh. But I was sitting alone while waiting others that I know to arrive. The dinner started at 9pm! waited 2 hours only can eat...gosh...why the wedding dinner always like that? But compare to my previous wedding dinner...it was started early at 7ish leh...may be it is different custom...

The dishes so so...had wine whole night. Towards the end we keep yum seng with the bride n groom. keep bottoms up the wine...I was high and can say getting drunk because of these!! I've got a surprise. My friend that I wish to meet came to look for me. Happy for that. So sweet and nice.... ;) Stop by at new bar BED for a while then head home...too tired and sleepy.


Some photos taken during dinner ... still waiting for them :D...will post once got it.

0 comments: