Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 23, 2006

What Will I Do Next Few Days?

Yesterday (Wednesday)...is my rest night at home but still not really rest. Went home and took a nap till 8ish. Then go yum char with Raymond, Clement, Joey & Larry. Talked about their Bangkok trip experiences. Confused with the names and their relationship hahaha. But then was fun to know about it. They plan to go again soon...this time they ask me go along. hiak...last time I wanted go along they said I'll get bored wor...if I do really go along I'll definitely bring another friend with me! So that I won't alone if they go to the places not suitable me to go hehehe. However this Bangkok trip gotta defer donno till when as I got plan to go to Perth in January. And coming months I need to travel to Singapore for work. sob sob....hopefully the working time not crashed with BJam tuitions...launches...and my trip! Hard to say...it's unpredictable :(

Tonight (Thursday) - No more Laundry...ehehehe will go for movie, Happy Feet with CI, 3 leng luis (3 of them are BI). Plan to have dinner at Chilis then Belgian Beer some where else but I donno where. hohoho

Tomorrow (Friday) - Kai Reen's wedding dinner...aiks...its 7pm. So gotta plan to leave office earlier then get home to change and dress up. Worry tomorrow sure traffic jam to KL. It always be on Friday night :( Hopefully will not too late be there. Excited to see how pretty she is and knowing her friends. It's Gold theme but non of us manage to get gold dress :( sorry babe...I've tried hard. But will try to wear pretty pretty to the wedding :p

Saturday - It's Les Mills Quarter 4 instructor workshop!! This time a bit different. It helds at Twin Towers Fitness Centre @ KLCC...never been there donno how it looks like. Wonder is it happening as in FF? Looking forward for the workshoop. I'll be joining BodyCombat, BodyStep, BodyJam & BodyBalance!! hohoho. with all the buddies kekeke. I wish to watch Step Up, donno the rest wanna watch after workshop? Will ask and see :D

Sunday - plan to have team teach...yet to call up to ask. will update if confirmed.... then will meet up my friend talk abt the crystal accessories thingy. He is starting the stall soon and wanna get my stocks for sale. But I havent prepare much stocks for him :p die die....so this sunday will discuss what design I should do more then only I'll do it :D bzbzbzbzbzbzbz....sigh

2 comments:

Tweets said...

Hehe, I've been calling you JI, Jon as CI and now we're called BI, haha funny.

No Belgian beer, sob sob.

Shirlyn said...

of course la...u named us CI n JI then now equal name u as BI haha.

I don care...next time must try belgian beer