Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

2 Days Ago

Monday night I didn't go anywhere. Went to a supermarket shop for groceries and went home. Starting cooking for dinner, tomorrow's lunch and dessert for my colleagues. phew...another night gone. quite tiring and time consuming if really wan to cook. unless I go home every night then will have time. Not every night I can home early. sob sob... suppose I need to spend some time to learn chory for tuesday night tuition but I didn't! too tired by the time I finished everything. So just leave it next day :p...
konyaku jelly
dang dang....this is the jelly I've made for colleagues....I used to make it since I worked in Singapore few years back. But not making it for years also. Got in mind wanna do it again and since I found the konyaku jelly powder in the supermarket so decided try to do it again. I've got few designs of the mould (total 5 sets) and the flavoring and colors. Because I just bought 1 packet of the powder so not enough for me to mix more colors :p just a fast process to finish it as I'm too tired after cooking dishes already haha. A bit kelam kabut while doing it...will do it again for coming pot luck party during xmas. Hope to do it better :D

Last night was TF BJam tuition. It starts at 1015pm. But I went there after work. Got caught by Jam sifu ask to help team teach bjam at 8pm. well well....did it without prepare! actually I was not in good condition. I had bad stomache and quite fatique. Getting worst while in the tuitioon. Gasp too much. But frankly new release give me an idea more gasp esp bollyjam. Or may be its new and we havent condition with it guaaaaa.....hopefully more tuitions and practice will get better.... but had bad feeling after the tuition....I feel I dance like shit. even new babies better.... feeling to give up....however got scolded by sifu and decided to move on....all about passion....faith in what you are doing....

Tution end at 1145pm. left 15 mins to bath. Had a quick one. Went yum char a while with Raymond and Clement. kepoh a bit la. By the time home already 1ish am. Slept around 2am. That's the end of non-stop day for me....

0 comments: