Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Eragon

Tuesday, 19 Dec 06, went for movie "Eragon" with CI, Tweets, Jazz2DMax. Yeah another movie hang out with the movie + combat + jam + balance kaki hehe. I was suppose get a present to jazz2dmax and I have no time shop for the present. However a night before I've stay up late till 2am to make crystal snowman for her and manage to get her the cute tooy. Hope she likes it. We had gift exchange at Starbucks CentrePoint BU after movie. It was tired night but fun to have such hang out with them.

About the movie, not that bad lar. I like to watch this kind of magic thingy movie especially cast spells hehe. Compare to LOTR and HP this story not as good as mentioned. But I still like. There are some touching scenes....and I heard sniff sniff towards the end of the show! haha. At first I thought is Tweets but NO! It was a guy sitting next to her. a guy u know...so sensitive meh? hmmm.... The lead actress pretty. I like the dragon's name - Saphira....
Xchange Gift

0 comments: