Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, December 02, 2006

How You Know You Like/Love Someone?

How do u tell urself u like someone? Got people ask me what guy I like? Sometimes I don't know how to answer. Of course there are basic criterias. But in the end still have to have feeling towards that person. The most important is can "click" to each other. It means can talk a lot with that person. Can communicate well. You feel comfortable and good with that person. Although if he is not meet your criterias but you still choose to like him. Yeah I will. Like my friend said "Is not about to find the right person, is learn to love someone that you've found".

To me, first I'll just go by feeling. How much we can get along. If it works then there are many things you need to put efforts to maintain. Of course, at first I need to know is the person I'm worth to put on efforts. Once decided is the one I'll just go for it. Will try to make it works. Will try my best.

Gosh...am talking craps now...just got back from finnegans mid valley...there having Jack Daniels friends party. just 2 cups stout but high already. waiting hair to dry to sleep so now just talking craps here hehe. This is the only thing I can think of at the moment. And is what I wanna tell.

0 comments: