Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 22, 2006

No Work Day, Tong Zhi Day, Pre-Xmas Celebration

On leave today...but already full of plan.

8:30am - Interview at IBM. Woke up 6:30am. aiyoh even earlier than my usual working day! Lucky not that jam to IBM Plaza. But....I've been to the wrong location! All the while I thought IBM still at TTDI. But when I arrived there I saw different building name...so quickly call the contact person and only know that they have moved to a building next to TV3 and 1Utama. Lucky near by...not late to the destination. It is brand new building and huge one. So many security guards around and for visitors gotta register first only can go up. I'm not looking for job but is the interviewer call me ask me whether interested to an opening position as technical consultant. This job scope is to help their partners to migrate their database to DB2 and help supports. I can't decide whether I'm interested on this job since I never do full time support before. Although I wish to work in IBM but the position not what I want exactly. Secondly, I've just started work on current job and I don't want my profile look not nice show that I'm job hopper. Thirdly, current project I'm handling is just me to handle...so can't get anyone else to do the work. I don't wish to jeopardise my impression and also it's my responsibility to finish the project. Most probably I'll just stay on current. Who knows may be future will have other opportunities :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IBM Receptionist Area

After interview go over to 1 utama. So nice to be early there because no need to find parking. plenty of them for you to choose. I was there before 10am. the shops not open yet. I just walk around till the shops open and choose the present for tonight and tomorrow before I head to next appointment. It is quite hard to get present for unisex huh....been to few shops but still can't decide what can I buy. shortlisted some and will get it after.

11am - Appointment with my hairstylist to hightlight my hair. yeah now my hair has 4 colors including a base color dark green, the highlights are light green, gold, purple. It is more obviouos after done. But after some wash now not so obvious unless go under the bright light....

After done my hair quickly shop for the presents. arggghhh so rush and hard to decide what to buy. In the end just simply get la. Not even get the present for saturday one leh. :( I was rush for next appointment.

3pm - Facial at Biotherm parkson. Had a first trial and then only decide to sign up the package before they changed the package next year. The package having now is buy 5 free 1 so will be RM90 each time. It was quite a good facial. I was asleep. Too tired. Facial finished at 5pm then rush home to get ready for the night.

Got home changed and quickly wrap the presents while waiting Kai Reen pick me. But she was stuck in the jam and late home. Prudence picked me and we went over to Kai Reen's house to have tong yuen....yeah she told her mother in law that we wish to have it. So nice. We had soup and dinner as well. kakaka simple dinner but nice. We were dilly dally till around 9pm only go out. But when we are there still not many arrive. We've book 3 tables for 30 ppl. In the end I think around 20+ were at Ivy. We had lots of drinks but I didn't drink much. Not in good mood probably tired. The table areas for us quite exclusive...and the restaurant decorated purposely for us. Got xmas feel. We had drinks, talks, photos taking, and gift exchange. Too huge group and a bit out of control but overall great night. Know some new friends.

We left Ivy around 1am then go over Bed across the road. I was tired and wish to go home after Ivy but I was following Prudence car and she wanted to go Bed. No choice. Not a good night for me to have party. Moody night. I was just sitting there to see friends dancing...I did dance a while on and off. We left 3ish am and by the time home was 4am... It was a long day for me.

0 comments: