Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 15, 2006

Doggie

I love doggies...been long I wish to have one. The cute and little one. Just now my friend talk about dog and just wanna write about it. However I can't have one now as I don't have my own place, no one take care for me, no time at all. I don't even have time and take care myself properly how you gonna ask me to take care another little pet? However sometimes I wish to have one as my companion when lonely. Dog is always our friend...good listener...someone there to comfort u.... When I'm still a little girl my house did rare some dogs. I like to play with them.

Hope in future I will have chance to own one. But not for now.... :(

1 comments:

karynn said...

yeah, i love dogs too! they're the best! they are the only pets that know how to love you back when u love them! :-)
my doggy's name is Melodie!