Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pasar Malam

Today is the bad day at work. I've got someone from Singapore to help me work on some hardware issue. However from there have found out the site actually has more than 1 issue I should handle it. Darn...so many issues and yet I only got 2 hands. help help help! Dicussion until 7ish pm which initially I plan to shop for presents for tomorrow and saturday and it seems have to cancel my plan. sigh. I will on leave tomorrow so I don't want let the issues spoil my mood. In fact I can't do anything while waiting for the discussion with ppl in UK. However they are going to have long holiday till next year :( So I have to figure out myself at the time being ler... lucky I've manage to have little bit progress and hopefully I can solve as much as before new year holiday coming.

Sent the colleague back to hotel and went home take a bath and rest a while. And then meet up Raymond, Clement, Joey, Larry, Ian & Ethan to jalan pasar malam. It's been ages didn't go to pasar malam. We walk around and ta pau the food and had it at steven's corner. We ta pau a lot food and ate until very full. We've bought soya bean with tong yuen. tomorrow is the Tong Zhi day so everyone celebrate a bit. It starts raining while we half way eating. Lucky manage to get a table inside to continue. We blah blah blah till 12am...seriously I was extremely tired caught from work and late sleep past few days. After get home...plak..... zzzzz all the way! :D

0 comments: