Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 15, 2006

Sincerity

Are you sincere? To family, friendship, love or whatever you can think of?? To friendship, do u think that u sincere to ur friends and do ur friends sincere to u? May be there are some close friends and some are just hi bye friends. Have u ever thought that some be friend with you just for some purpose? Take for granted? How sincere you are to your friends and how sincere ur friends to u?? To friendship I do wish have sincere friends more than hi bye or just for purpose. However I felt that most of them just come for some reasons. :( However I still have bunch of sincere friends and I do appreciate them very much. I'm trying my best to be nice to them also. Friends to me are important than anything.

To love, ask the same thing, how much u sincere to your love and vice versa? To me, I don't wish to see lies, if you are not sincere better let me know earlier so I won't put hope on it. I'll let go of it. I want is sincere heart but not just play around. Are you sincere or not? Only yourself can tell. Want to ask... when u r able to reach something/someone that easily get it and u won't look at it important to u and just simply leave a side? On the other hand when there is something challenging u've gone thru difficulty to get it only you will treasure it? Which means once u've got what u want u won't give any efforts anymore into it? The harder u get the harder efforts u will put? Is that means u've got it or what u want u won't put any efforts anymore? eg. when a couple already dating for sometime...but u r dating just because u r dating? wouldn't u try to do something to maintain it? i.e. have some surprises? do something that silly or something u never did before? It same goes to a marriage...married means is the end? Stop putting efforts? Efforts will no longer end if u want to keep the relationship running well. don't u agree? "No Efforts No Results"

Is it a natural where if something to u easily u won't treasure? When it is passing by only u realize it is important to u but by the time u've missed it and u will regret on it? If is the case why don't u start treasure whatever u have now? Why wait? Frankly, the chances to u just once and if it's over u will never get it back... We suppose to look forward and not to look back. Never think never if you don't try it. "Never Try Never Know"

I wish to live simple. Least expectation then it will be least disappointment. "No Expectation No Disappointment"

Work harder on what you are doing. Even you feel the pain, the stress or whatever. You fall once then stand up again and keep moving on no matter what. What you want will never come to you so easily... "No Pain No Gain"

That's all I'm trying to say.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is funny, everytime i read ur blog i can sense the jealousy on how you feel on others when it comes to g/b relationships. First frankly through ur pics i dont think you are pretty, so if you are not pretty you have to have a kick ass personality for a guy to like you. I think your personality sucks
How can you say that your friend is not beautiful and why she is getting a husband. So the question lies in what are u if an ugly person like ur friend can get a guy and you can't. It makes you feel even uglier. Maybe you think you look great, but as for personality wise it really starts to stink. You don't boast around how many clubs you go to and who you meet. Why don;t you sit and think how you would be when you are 60 and alone. Start being friendly not just to cute guys to everyone. I am sure you don't wanna die and grow old alone. Look at your age what are the chances like that you are going to get married and have children. Think about it.Anyway I rest my case.

Jo said...

By mean of saying someone beautiful or ugly is just a border line. It is very much depends on what kind of word that you use to judge a person or a situation. May be my friend shouldn't use "ugly" and indirectly mean she is "beautiful", she should have used "boring kind of look" and indirectly mean she is "attractive and gorgeous"! Look, if you are not stink, you wouldn't see other peoples are stink as well. May be you are jealous with your friends relationship as well, that's why you could feel it easily or should I put it "over sensitive"? I am sorry if I offended you with my words, but hey, is just a comment after all, you don't have to take it so literally. Sometimes, something doesn't have to be signaficant! God Bless You! ~~muackssss~~