Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Can't Live Without Internet

Today happened eartquake in Taiwan and Japan causing internet connection problem. I can't even login msn or any messenger except skype. It was so difficult day without internet hehe. I believe every having same problem. Thing is like this, when you too rely and get used to it and once you can't use it you will feel useless right? I think nowadays ppl too dependant on technologies....for communication, daily routines, for work purposes etc. Without it you are like... what can I do without it? It is a habit....necessity in our life. hmmm think about it, is it good or bad?

The day without internet I can have more concentration to do my work but it was a boring day. I need a break but no internet available. And lost connection with my friends....hard hard hard. sob sob....

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Ya, I almost "dieded" without the interned