Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Miss Them!!

yay!!! tonight they are coming coming. Touch down around 10pm. Opppsss...they...are my niece and nephew back from Perth for holiday. it's been a year or more than that not see them la. donno how they look like now. their parent only will back 2 weeks later (I think). Miss them!! Later my other sis will pick them. Will only see them when I got back home later.

Tonight going to Laundry for dinner and drink (may be) or non-alcohol drinks :p aiyah...I don't want drink too much nowadays...however it's been more than 2 weeks not going to laundry la. hehe. Just have a chill out night with some friends...that's all. trying to relax and escape from gym for time being....

Too tired from work n gym...wan some relax time. however tonight will not late night (I assume). wanna go home earlier to meet them and rest earlier. can't wait for it! hohoho

0 comments: