Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Sudden Invitation

After restless days since Friday slept at 3ish am woke up 9ish am on Saturday and whole day out without rest till next day 3ish morning then woke up at 9am on Sunday morning. And it's still not my rest Sunday as usual. I've got few appointments for the day. Morning did facial. Afternoon did eyebrow embroidery. Then meet up kelvin at 1U and shop facial products and dinner. another pok kai day...sigh...oi leng is like tat lor...wat to do :p

So basically I didn't rest thru out entire weekend. help me!! am so tired. some more now have to learn new chory. alamak....headache now...

This morning went to Singapore HiCom to settle the PR thingy. At last surrender all my documents. And now waiting for the memo from them.

Just now received a call from a girl friend. she is my colleage mate and used to bump into her in cafe flame many times. Suddenly call me to invite me to her wedding dinner. worst still is the dinner on coming Friday! That's too surprised and fast leh...lucky is this week and am available *finger cross*.

0 comments: