Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Why Every Weekend Must Be Busy?

My plan on Saturday...Noon will go for massage. Lately my shoulders very painful and I think I need massage to relax a bit. After massage gotta go to The Curve meet up my 2 close friends Kelvin and Jo. Kelvin always travel for works and everytime when he is back to KL 3 of us will meet up to have funny talks and laughs!! yeah we always did. Even we chat thru emails often and lots of fun there. Looking forward to meet them!! Although just few hours meet up. Suppose I need to have BJam practice at 2pm but I can't make it. I'll practice alone :( but I don't think tomorrow have time. May be Sunday! After meet up friends I'll need to go back home and night 6:30pm meet up the gym gang for birthday dinner at Sungai Buloh. Not sure will till what time...

Sunday....10am will have facial appointment etc then donno the following plan yet :p if not lazy I'll go practice BJam ler...will c how...sob sob...lately lazy do workout :p must kick my ass! hehe

Next Tuesday will be the first tution for BJam so have to practice and remember chory now. This time the techniques quite complicated...need more mirror practices! sigh....

0 comments: