Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lazy

Last night had dinner at Italianies/Laundry. My friend told me they got this promo where All You Can Eat pasta and it is true! And so coincident on Wednesday. Price at RM19.90 only. I so wanted to eat carbonara past few days and at last I've manage to eat it. kakakaka. But one plate of carbonara enough for me. Unable to try another plate. The set is like this...1. choose type of pasta u want. 2. choose the sauce. 3. choose the toppings. 4. when u finished then u can repeat 1,2,3 again. Isn't it sounds good? I ordered Beef Bacon Clam Spaghetti Carbonara and it's yum yum. The sauce very thick. My friend ordered Chicken Spaghetti Olio and she said taste nice also. Other than that havent try. Too full to try :p

Just had a cup of stout and sex on the beach. Left at 11pm. tired and wanna home early to meet my nephew and niece. Wow...they grown up so big big size. nearly cant recon them. Didn't manage catch up with them as am busy bathing, washing clothes and dilly dally.... till they sleep before I sleep. adui...see if tonight can chat with them not....nothing to do tonite...in fact don't feel like to think, to move or do anything tonight.... may be just get home early and lie on the couch watch some movies...sounds good huh?? hmmm ok just do it...hehehe

4 comments:

~hushling~ said...

See you every nite also late nite, very bad for health ohhh...better take care.....

Shirlyn said...

recently cut down alot hanging out late lar. i try to not to drink too much nowadays. lesser party od. sometimes just hang out late after gym lor... and even i'm home early but still sleep late :p my culture i think haha.

Anonymous said...

the all you can eat paster is only on wednesday?

very obvious that I wanna give it a try!

Shirlyn said...

yes...only on every wednesday