Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, December 18, 2006

No Holiday

My nephew and niece parents (my sis and brother-in-law) just came back last saturday. So I went back to Seremban yesterday morning (saturday too late to go home after the launch and dinner). Had breakfast with them. After so long, yesterday was the day everyone back to the house. Really a full family. Too bad not manage to catch everyone to have a group pic. And everyone busy with their own stuffs didn't manage to sit down together :( I was just lazying and doing my own stuffs (which I used to do whenever I got back). Nothing else I can do apart sitting on the couch. And it was pretty hot sitting there for long. One of the reason I don't go back often as last time. My brother even scolded me that I've lost to get home. Yeah I know it's been months I didn't go home... (didn't manage to try my mom's cooking where I missed for months :( she is busy... sigh)

Why I say no holiday? At first we all plan to go to Perth (my 3rd sis and I) when my 2nd sis going back to perth together. However just clarified from my 3rd sis, she can't make it as she got project on hand. Can't leave. For me, I also got project on hand and worried can't follow also. Since now the plan cancelled so no more holiday for me for time being :(

1 comments:

coconino said...

poor girl.. hope u can take ur vacation soon!