Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Tuitions

Lately I'm busy with Bjam tuitions. However there is one tuition which is very exclusive to certain instructors only. Well...it's a bit unfair but what to do? what they say u just listen lor. I don't mind can't attend it...I still got another place for me to learn the tracks and practice it. I don't like to involve in politics too much and giving up on FF side...hate the way they handle everything. It's very bias!!! Whatever...why care? I still got other alternative.

Talk about tuitions...I had 2nd tuition on Saturday at TF hartamas. It's started at 4pm. End at 6pm. Bjam tuition always need at least 2 hours...it requires lots of techniques discussions. I've got allocated London Bridge track...I like the song but don't really like the moves. But still have to do it. It's quite hard to catch the beat. I only learn it 1 hour before tuition :p...no mood learning it for the past few days + busy...After tuition went dinner and yum char till 9ish pm. My friends got summon park at road side. lucky me nearly got it too...initially thought of park illegal place but change my mind...phew...

Went home watch tv although am tired and need to learn next day tuition track at FF...one and only one tuition I can attend in FF. This tuition terrible early. It starts at 7:30am...so mean I woke up at 6:30am. The usual time for this tuition supposingly 8:30am but bcos the stupid rockstar training n the very exclusive HT gotta go for the training so affect us indirectly to the tuition an hour ealier....can't they just be more flexible change the time? Sunday gotta wake up so early is torture...thought of after tuition either go home sleep....siapa tau another HT ask me TT with him....duh....no choice and last minute refresh the chory an hour ago to teach! Quite a fun class. I didn't rest from 6:30am - 12 midnite on sunday....after TT went lunch with sunday buddies and met with a friend to KL a while and dinner. Then watch tv at home till midnite :p I'm like tat...when at home I'll not go to sleep early even I'm sleepy....I'll still watch tv and relax on couch if I can.... :D

Tonight will have another tuition at TF Taipan...start from 9pm onwards...another late night. I'm super duper sleepy accumulated from sleepless nights :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well... Cheers.. :)
I dun think the HT will like to do the tuition at 730am if she has a choice..

Just imagine, she will need to attend full day training after the tuition session?

Shirlyn said...

I'm ok with it. Just mumble a bit la. no matter how we have to do it also. no choice n its over.

no offend...whoever has the plan later is their problem...to handle a full day training or watever. it's not our problem and we should not bear with it.

I believe there is a choice if u create the choice. try to be more flexible. if u think on behalf of others, others will think on behalf of u too....

pls clear tat i'm not offend anyone particularly. just my thought. ppl will know tat u r good to them with heart or not... it's natural thing. :)