Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Night

After work went to PJ Hilton meet up Fanny and Lyn for drink (initially they said for cake) at Vintage Bank. They said the cake nice but I didn't try it. I had pizza and peppermint tea by pot. Pizza good and the tea soothe my throat well. Like the smell. We had some girls talk and enjoy the environment.

I've bumped into my high school plus long lost friend and she is the manager there. Nice to meet her again and had some chat. Catch up a bit and hopefully coming cny we will have a gathering for everyone. Wish to update a bit about everyone.

Know a friend of Lyn. Later on before we leave we went up to Zeta bar for a cup of drink. I just wanted to have a look at this bar cos I never been to. Quite nice environment. When we sat down the waiter serve us the champagne. It is free flow for ladies till 10pm. Is it ladies night? Don't know and don't care...hehe as long as got free flow drink right?

I was just sit a while and rush to leave cos to meet up my sisters for dinner. While I'm still at the bar they called me saying the dishes served. Quickly leave the bar. By the time I reached the restaurant they all finished. Left some dishes for me. Had some chats and dreaming together haha. And got to know some fun stuffs happened in Perth.

They came to KL today purpose to buy laptop for my niece...Sony Vaio pink color (donno wat model) but no stock all over sony outlets. Hopefully these few days they got new stocks and able to buy the laptop before they leave on next Tuesday. My niece same as me like pink color. She will pay for her laptop by teaching kumon in Perth. So proud of her. Heard that she got No. 1 in kumon among her school. :) really clever girl.

Hope to meet them one last time this weekend before they are leaving....sob sob....

0 comments: