Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

BED

There is a new club opened not long ago...the name is BED. sometimes it is confusing with the name...when u mention go to BED or your bed? hehe. Went twice...also on Friday night and alsoo after wedding dinner. First time 2 weeks ago. Went to upstairs...musics so so...to me it is not so attractive. But second time last Friday...went downstairs. The place we were sitting very cozy. At first not many ppl but the later the night the more ppl coming...I like the musics...great to dance. Enjoyed the night with dancing and chatting with friends. Don't feel bored at all. Not bad. So compare upstairs and downstairs I'll prefer downstairs. But the place a bit small...u need cover charge or open botel to enter. It is nothing special about the club may be I'm not interested. When you go clubbing is depend on the crowd u go with. However I don't really like to go to KL clubs...packed...parking expensive...and road blocks!! sob sob...

0 comments: