Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, December 15, 2006

Memories

Had a great dinner with old time friends last nite. Although just 3 of us...one is by best friend which long time no see...we still had great laughs and chats whole night. We had dinner at The Curve, one of the dessert shop call Desserts (芝麻得豆). We've almost tried all their snacks, about 7-8 types, 1 main dish, and desserts for last. Total we've ate almost RM100. :D I think we've ordered too many dishes until the manager free for us the egg tarts at the end haha. nice :) Food there some ok la. But can sit for long with varieties of desserts.

While talking we did mention lots of things or people from high school. It recalls my memories to the fun times I had during high school. It was most happiest time. And after so many years most of us still keep in touch. Some I've known for more than 20 years. It's been really long time no see my old friends. We see each other only once a year during chinese new year. So now we've started to plan for a gathering coming cny also. Miss those fun times and it was just over for last year cny. Still can remember what we've done during cny :D

Time flies and things changed like so fast...most of my friends married and with babies now. And I'm still single :( Heard that one of the school mate just got married but not close one. However not only me said but others alsoo same thinking that she is not that pretty. But how come they can get married and not me? And even now some of my girl friends still single and they are pretty as well. Should I have self critism?? sigh.... Try not to think about it and live happy as much as I can. Don't care...

Another funny thing recalls was me and my best friend together missed a flight. We were having holiday in Hong Kong and we've missed the flight back to Malaysia and have to stay over night at HK airport :p until now my gal friend's husband still talk about it...kekekeke well never happened never got chance talk about it till now right? It was an experience though.... :D

Looking forward cny to meet old friends and wish to have more gatherings. Besides we plan to go HK shopping together next year....hopefully it works...sob sob

0 comments: