Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Parties

Woke up at 7:30am go to market to buy pork belly. Yeah...at night got pot luck aka pork luck party and the dish I'm going to do is char siew by request. So hard to wake up so early but just have a quick one. Had breakfast and back to sleep again till 12 noon. Then only start marinate the ju yok. Went to 1 Utama to have last minute shopping for the night. Short shopping and went home to start cooking the char siew. After all done I was like....stoned mind and body.... lying on the couch and chatting online. Don't feel like moving haha. Till times up for the party. I need to go 2 parties for the night. First I went to the pork luck party. Help preparing some food and serve them all out on the table while waiting others arrive. Took pictures and chatting. We've prepared lots of food end up ate till tummy bloated! It's already mentioned is pork luck so main dish will be pork! quite scary if u know all meaty food. Let me list down....char siew, fried pork rib, fried pork ball with cheese cream, roast pork, roast duck, crab meat with glass noodle, sengkuang dumpling, satay, homemade abc soup, red bean tong sui, curry chicken, pumpkin cake with pork, kuih, chicken wing, fried rice, fried mee and meehoon and drink is vodka lime. the food too much for 11 of us. can't finish it.

After makan, all of us sit down to have gift exchange. I've got Perlini's silver necklace with cross pendant. Nice. Thanks to Joey :)
Pork Luck Party

Next, went to Puchong Johnson's house to join the BBQ party. I didn't eat anything cos I'm too full. They were waited me for gift exchange. Sorry that I'm late and make them wait. This group of friends I know them from an internet community, a private one. few years knowing them and we always have gathering on festive seasons and the group of ppl still the same. however they are few of them can't make it on that night and just few of us. However it was good chat with all of them and see them again. I'm consider the newest member to them...I joined in quite late but happy knowing them and can mix with them. I've got a car holder for handphone or ipod. :)
Pre-xmas BBQ

This year got lots of gift exchanging compare to previous years. Happy. Fun. especially get together with my beloved friends. Friendship forever!

0 comments: