Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

Here to wish all my friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2007!!

Thanks for being part of my life. Happy or unhappy. Friends or enemies. Just wish u all have good health, happiness, prosperities and lots of love.

Forget the past...which I think everyone should. Bad one leave it behind. Looking forward to a brand new year and better one for ownself. New resolutions...I've to re-think what I want to achieve this year. Do agree with my gfs we should think of what is important to us. You know what it is if u were discuss together.

Look back the past year. The most happy is knowing lots of friends and have more closer friends. Glad to involve in many events and be part of the gang. Of course there are ups and downs but it's past just forget it. What u've been thru were lessons for future. Learnt it and u wont make the same mistakes.

1 comments:

Tweets said...

Happy New Year to you too!!!
Hope all your dreams and wishes come true.