Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, December 04, 2006

Birthday Dinners

Ian's Birthday Dinner 2 Dec 06
Last Saturday, afternoon thought go for massage but I was late due to traffic jam. So last minute cancel the appointment as I need to meet up my friends at Curve for lunch. Reached curve around 1ish pm. Then we had lunch at Friday's. As usual 3 of us call for appetizers and main course to share. It was really full lunch! Lucky I got no breakfast :p. We had talks and laughs as usual and shop for a while then I send my friend home. She needs to be home early and me as well to prepare for later birthday dinner.

Suppose to meet up at one place at 6:30pm but our driver late! So around 7ish only meet up. Then we drove all the way to Sungai Buloh to have the dinner...lucky I had full lunch so still ok :p. But no luck for the rest hehe. We went for a Thai food which very very ulu inside sungai buloh. Very hard to find if u never go there before. But the restaurant very beautiful. huge. The restaurant name is De Chiangmai...really feel like u r in thailand. Their decorations very nice. The food ok la...expensive with small portions.
Ian birthday dinner
de chiangmai
Some of the food we had...the fish and tom yum soup nice. The other one is the outside part of the decor where the rooftop fill up with all the umbrellas.

After dinner around 10ish they all say go to La Queen at jalan P Ramlee. I have no choice as we are in one car *bleh* It was gay night on saturday at la queen. We were early there and still not many ppl. It was a theme night which call "black out". very very dark inside n a small torch light provided during entry. The later night the more ppl. really pack! all of us keep dancing and dancing non stop and i'm getting hotter n hotter inside. sweat after dancing n dancing. Then later bump into another group of friends (also instructors and diva dancing queen :p). dance with this diva on podium a while :p really had a fun and wild nite with all my "sisters" hehe. really crazy with all of them! We left about 2am i think. then went for yum char and after makan I felt so sleepy and take a nap while others still eating. By the time home already 3ish and I slept 4ish.

Larry's Birthday Dinner 27 Oct 06
12 of us had steak at cheras. Food nice and all had fun. I just joined dinner and later went to Laundry meet up Jon and friends then to poppy :p busy night. not many photos taken as everyone doesnt wan take pics also...got one group pic only.
larry's birthday dinner

0 comments: