Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Wave Queen?

hohoho this is how some of my gym friends call me. I'm not that wonder in wave but is just that I've been teaching wave many many times especially taught double wave many times. This month in total I've did 3 double wave class in 3 consecutive Wednesday (On 13, 20 & 27). Usually the class not that many people but I wanna to say is on last week theh gym very happening. each session can easily hit about 10 ppl. And the most is the last session got 17 ppl. The reason is because the RPM class cancelled and the members didn't get the notice. So they just join my class. hohoho....tension man...RPM kakis wor...so I try my best to make them satisfy...don't say I torture la ok. kakakaka. In the end can see they all eeee ahhhh eee ahhh there I can feel satisfaction. May be to them RPM easier...I can say both different way of workout and may be they still not condition with this wave machine. haha happy to see the area there happening and lots of ppl watching from the side kakaka.

However last night a bit quiet...think most of the members having holiday. including myself still in holiday mood and a bit lazy workouot lately. Last week till today the only workout I had just wave. And also body step after the double wave for 2 weeks consecutive....hiak....like this killing myself?? but will I get nicer lower body??? I want I want :p I've got knee pain last night after step *ooopppss* too much leg works ;) But it's ok...after some rest will be fine.

0 comments: