Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, December 25, 2006

Quiet Christmas

After few pre celebration parties and late night sleeps...no intention to have any party on 24 and 25. It was quiet peaceful xmas I had. On 24, went to IOI joined xmas theme class for combat, step and jam. yeah...didn't know and got intention I will do 3 classes. End up I did. fun fun fun, especially jam. the 3 sisters on stage were great. since the TF launch till now was first time doing the jam again. I was off gym quite some time. After gym went to a cafe for dinner with the jam kakis and instructors. My first meal for the day. Had a mix steak. We had talks, laughs, eat, and play....left at 7ish. They got next plan to Leo's house for party. I was heading home. I need rest. Yeah had a xmas eve by myself.

Christmas day, stayed at home for whole day. Lazy to go out. I have sorethroat once woke up. keep drinking water. Whole day sleep, watch movies, chat....that's my xmas hohoho. Rest and relax day..... think it is after effect from partying kau kau kekeke.

0 comments: